What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in our Seattle headquarter, our R&D centers in Lisbon and Porto, or our office in Tokyo:
- Guide and mentor R&D teams to follow Agile best practices
- Remove existing blockers and impediments – directly or by advising the best path to tackle blocking issues
- Facilitate decision making and conflict resolution
- Collaborate with the Product and leadership teams to prepare and clarify the product backlog
- Support the Agile transformation within the company
- Facilitate SDL best-practices and drive retrospective meetings
- Build a trust environment where problems can be shared and solved
- Promote more accurate effort estimations aligned with roadmap
- Drive team health assessments (e.g. health checks) in the R&D org and help other teams across the company to adopt it
- Collaborate with the leadership team in the definition and implementation of OKRs
- Create synergies within and between R&D teams in order to boost efficiency and motivation
- Improve transparency within the R&D org
What do we offer?
- Amazing career development opportunities in a high growth international company
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working conditions
- Fresh fruit and a healthy working environment
- International and diverse teams
- MSc in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of Agile approaches: Scrum
- Very strong People and Communication skills
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- Strategic thinker with coach skills
- Background experience as a developer is a Plus
- Scrum Master Certification is a Plus