What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, MasterCard, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in Lisbon.
- Design and implement data processing pipelines
- Being involved in the development life cycle of data warehouse and BI reporting systems.
- Identify and combine different sources of information.
- Create ETLs, build reports and dashboards.
- Understand business processes.
- Provide accurate, congruent ant reliable data.
- Turn data intro critical information and knowledge.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to learn the industry best practices
- Flexible working conditions
- Fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and a healthy working environment
- International and diverse teams (+25 nationalities across 3 countries)
Location: Lisbon or Porto
- Background in the Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of prior experience in BI related roles.
- Good understanding of reporting systems, at operational and strategic levels.
- Deep knowledge of SQL and query languages in general.
- Programming experience in Python, C#, Java, etc.
- Experience with ETLs at Big Data scale.
- Experience with data visualizations tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- Eager to learn and able to operate independently in a flexible environment.
- Solid communication skills and team player