What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, MasterCard, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in our Seattle headquarter, our R&D centers in Lisbon and Porto, or our office in Tokyo:
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR, and Design departments and serve as an important voice in development of content marketing strategy across channels
- Digest and distill research briefs (and supplement when necessary) provided by sales and marketing team into strategic, actionable content for a wide-range of print, social, and digital marketing materials/campaigns
- Collaborate with designer and content strategist to serve as a strategic, multifaceted storyteller who can go beyond just words (In other words, have an opinion on content formats and what/how information is presented visually)
- Revise content based on stakeholder/client feedback
- Understand business objectives/analytics and revise content to meet goals when necessary
- Develop and maintain brand voice/style across marketing channels
- Identify content opportunities
- Sheppard content through production process when necessary
- Native English
- A diverse portfolio including website landing page copy, case studies/white papers, and other marketing collaterals,
- 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS content marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Communications related field, or equivalent experience