Customer Success Manager
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in our Seattle headquarter, our R&D centers in Lisbon and Porto, or our office in Tokyo:
- Gather requirements from our clients (big tech giants like Amazon) and deliver crowdsourced training data for AI or trained models
- Create a plan of action, allocate resources and communicate with external clients and other internal stakeholders
- Adapt our platform to the clients' needs by scripting and implementing and following-up on new features
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables and comunicate progress with clients
- Define data quality and validate against customer requirements
- Follow-up with platform features in collaboration with the Engineering team
Location: Porto or Lisbon
- Hands-on experience with regular expressions and scripting (Python or similar)
- Hands-on experience with SQL or similar relational databases
- Flexibility in working with remote teams and clients in different timezones
- Client oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Experience in project management
- Eager to learn and able to operate independently in a flexible environment
- Tech savvy