Data & Analytics Product Owner
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, MasterCard, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in Lisbon.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in Lisbon or Porto.
- Establish a data governance and data lineage strategy
- Be the interface between the data team and all the stakeholders that depend on the data infrastructure
- Communicate and negotiate with all stakeholders in order to design a data infrastructure capable of answering to the requirements
- Specify what are the analytical metrics needed by other teams and how often they need to be calculated
- Identify based on the current data views, what answers can and cannot be answered, thus identifying the need for new sources of data or enrichment of current views
- Identify the difficulties stakeholders have in accessing and exploring the data, thus verifying if the current tools and processes to access the data are enough to meet the requirements
- Ensure data views are documented, traceable and consistent
- Prioritize, in an agile manner, the road-map of the data team
- Interact with product owners to ensure that all relevant data is being collected by the product
- Work closely with the data team to ensure that the infrastructure meets the requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- OLAP data modeling skills
- Knowledge of data reporting, exploration and lineage tools
- Previous experience managing projects/products in an agile/iterative approach
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Able to easily absorb different domain knowledge while interacting with different departments
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to learn the industry best practices
- Flexible working conditions
- Fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and a healthy working environment
- International and diverse teams (+25 nationalities across 3 countries)
Location: Lisbon or Porto