DevOps Engineer - Lisbon or Porto
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, MasterCard, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in Lisbon.
- Partner with developers to refine the build/release process, improve performance and ensure top reliability
- Collaborate with the IT Manager to guarantee the best configurations
- Build and configure reporting and monitoring solutions
- Release management for multiple teams and environments
- Help the Quality Assurance team to configure and run automated tests
- Adopt new tools and approaches when necessary
What do we offer?
- Amazing career development opportunities in a high growth international company
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working conditions
- Fresh fruit and a healthy working environment
- International and diverse teams
Location: Lisbon or Porto
- MSc in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3+ years of experience on similar positions
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins or Octopus Deploy)
- Experience with Enterprise Cloud platforms
- Expert level scripting (e.g. Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Knowledge in Git and branching strategies
- Awareness of container orchestration platforms
- Development background is a plus (e.g. C# or Java)
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills