Facilities Management Intern
what do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies.
We count Amazon, MasterCard, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
how do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity.
We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
how can you help?
We are currently looking for a highly motivated intern, eager to learn and understand the running and the daily needs of an office providing support to the Facilities Management Team.
- Ensure the proper functioning of different areas (open spaces, meeting rooms, lounge, kitchen, bathrooms);
- Manage parking spaces;
- Order and stock management of all supplies (office, kitchen, facilities and specific departments);
- Monitor the office equipments (printer, coffee machines, water machines);
- Welcome external visits to the office (clients, vendors, candidates) and manage their access into the office;
- Support to events and activities;
- Assist with administrative tasks;
- Answer, screen, and forward telephone calls;
- Manage mailroom;
- Monitoring security (maintain logbook and issuing visitor badges);
- Manage ‘Facilities Service Desk’ requests
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Must be able to multitask, and prioritize based on business needs;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Strong organisational and planning skills.