What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, MasterCard, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in Porto offices:
Office 365 and SharePoint administration
- Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Maintenance/sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
- Maintenance, and sustainment of additional complementary functionality for customer sub sites, lists, libraries, and content
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange online infrastructure
- Troubleshoot Exchange online related issues
End-user support and training for hardware and software
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Skype, OneNote, Outlook etc)
- Providing end-user support for all PC based hardware, applications and services
- New user setup and orientation including installing and configuring workstations, software, services, network printing, etc.
- Maintain and provide support for all IT infrastructure
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot OS, network and storage related issues
Operational Security, Maintenance and Governance
- Responsible for logical and physical controls of the company’s IT system by providing, on a quarterly basis, documented assurance that access to computer resources (data, equipment and facilities) is reasonable and restricted to authorized individuals
- Perform software upgrades and patches (bios, firmware upgrades, etc.)
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings
What do we offer?
- Amazing career development opportunities in a high growth international company
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working conditions
- Fresh fruit and a healthy working environment
- International and diverse teams
- Experience administering O365, Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support
- General knowledge of networking – IP, DNS, SMTP