Junior Visual Designer
what do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, MasterCard, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
how do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
how can you help?
We are looking for a Junior Visual Designer to support the Marketing team.
This job will provide a great opportunity for refining skills such as concept development and visual content creation. If you are a quick learner, a dedicated and accountable person, and want to grow exponentially faster in an international, young and tech environment, this position is for you!
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are engaging, innovative and functional;
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets - icons, infographics, logos, webpages, presentations, etc. - from beginning to end and across platforms;
- Manage multiple design project timelines and calendars, ensuring deliverables stay on track and expectations are met;
- Refine continuously DefinedCrowd’s brand’s unique style and voice;
- Market and promote products and features so clients and users (internal and external) understand what they're getting and what the benefits are;
- Communicate effectively when collaborating with a cross-functional team;
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- BA degree in Design (e.g., graphic, visual communications) or a related field or equivalent practical experience;
- Experience designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts, webpages and other digital materials;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign – and Office 365 – Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge about motion graphics would be a plus;
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time;
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment;
- Enthusiastic about what design and technology can do for people.