Language Services Manager
what do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies.
We count Amazon, MasterCard, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
how do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity.
We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
how can you help?
We are currently looking for talents searching for an opportunity in the market. We are looking for smart and energetic individuals, eager to become part of the AI world and interact with an online community.
- Drives localization projects from A to Z
- Defines processes and a localization system from the scratch
- Works closely with language specialists, localization engineers, translators, external vendors and other departments
- Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
- Identifies and solves localization issues or disagreements, identifies causes and performs corrective / preventative action
- Localizes quality control metrics and materials
- Master's Degree (localization, modern languages, linguistics)
- Solid in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization
- Minimum of 3 years of experience directly related to project management (preferably in the localization industry)
- In possession of a large network in the localization industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Tech savvy