Lead Machine Learning Engineer
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in our Seattle headquarter, our R&D centers in Lisbon and Porto, or our office in Tokyo:
- Understand high-level business objectives and continually align work with those objectives to meet needs of business (ROI, cost-benefit analysis).
- Design strategies for effective use of model output.
- Maintain a culture of innovation via rapid prototyping and research to leverage new data sources and techniques.
- Efficiently communicate analysis and proposed solutions to stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor a team of researchers and engineers
- Lead the development and implementation of AI systems
- Apply advanced mathematical and machine learning concepts to improve existing approaches and designs.
- Design production-ready solutions for complex business problems
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Knowledge of the state-of-the-art ML;
- Knowledge of ML frameworks (e.g. Keras, TensorFlow, etc.);
- Highly skilled in at least 1 programming language;
- Experience with machine learning and large-scale distributed systems
- Design software solutions for complex business problems while keeping a company-wide perspective using quantitative methods
- At least 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience in developing solutions with for real-world problems