Machine Learning Engineer
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in our Seattle headquarter, our R&D centers in Lisbon and Porto, or our office in Tokyo:
- Apply your knowledge of high-performance computing to solving hard problems in AI/machine learning in a crowdsourcing context
- Design, implement and optimize machine learning services on the platform
- Recommend integration strategies and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices
- Work with other machine learning team members in designing, testing and implementing cutting edge machine learning models
Location: Porto or Lisbon
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of the state-of-the-art in supervised ML; Knowledge of ML frameworks (e.g. Keras, TensorFlow, etc.)
- Highly skilled in at least 1 programming language
- Knowledge of unsupervised ML or data-analysis techniques are a plus
- Enterprise Experience in ML, more specifically in the field of computer vision is a plus
- Free thinkers with the ability to drive their ideas into the end product
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English