Product Marketing Manager
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home
How can you help?
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our enterprise software product line. You’ll be responsible for positioning and presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you need to be both technical and creative. You should be familiar with various product marketing and communication techniques and be able to articulate the value of features that customers can understand and value.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Learn and stay updated on company products
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Develop content for product brochures, sell sheets, presentations
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Develop product launch and communication strategy for new features
- Understand and support our sales channels, training, sales demos…
- Schedule and execute product webinars – internally and externally
- Attend both product and marketing team meetings
- Attend events as product representative
- Become proficient at product demos
- Ensure demo data sets are created and updated for each scenario
- Assist with product competitive analysis, especially as it relates to positioning
- Work with various teams (product, marketing, sales, customer success) to implement programs
- Assist with product ROI/business case studies
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience with marketing software solutions
- Technical aptitude
- Experience in developing value statements
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Solid ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or isn’t working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of both small and large groups
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing