DefinedCrowd provides high quality training data to fuel AI applications and initiatives. Our fully customizable workflows in speech, NLP, and vision are designed to help our clients reach their business goals quickly, easily and with guaranteed results.
But, the power of artificial intelligence is anything but purely artificial. The ability to process and analyze millions of data points per second gives AI the ability to quickly present information to human workers in a digestible fashion. The combination of automation and machine learning gives human workers superpowers they have never possessed.
By working in collaboration, human powers and skills are amplified by augmented intelligence. This new collaborative intelligence will be capable of performing unimaginable superhuman feats. So, human roles aren’t disappearing. In fact, AI is creating new human career paths: Trainers, Explainers, and Sustainers.
While the autonomous car doesn’t require a driver, it does require an Explainer to translate between tech and business units, a Trainer to guide AI in its learning, and a Sustainer to ensure everything works as designed.
This is exactly the mission of our crowd sourcing communities, analyzing, correcting, thus providing high-quality examples for the machines to learn and hone their performances. More than the simple concept of Artificial Intelligence, we’re building a collaborative intelligence between the humans and the machines.
Role and Responsibilities
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in how humans can contribute in artificial intelligence and craving to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best user experience for our communities AI coaches. You will focus on their onboarding, designing the perfect work environment and tools for them to monitor their performance and provide outstanding results. You will mainly:
- Take lead of the Engagement scrum team as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the projects and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate number of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Work closely with other verticals to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Alongside UX, research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or working closely with Product
- Equivalent to a MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles - Ideally previous experiences in Mobile App developments and Crowdsourcing
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team player
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Great attention to details