Sales Associate - Seattle
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, MasterCard, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in our Seattle office:
- Lead generation: Identify key prospects and the relevant stakeholders at these companies. Grow and maintain Sales database
- Creating personal connections to make tech look simple
- Participating in meetings: Face to Face, Online
- Building and Maintaining Sales CRM and funnel
- Sales closure, Onboarding: Follow up till closure
- Provide customer feedback to Product and AI team
What do we offer?
- Amazing career development opportunities in a high growth international company
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Private healthcare and vision
- Non-matching 401K
- Paid time-off
- Flexible working conditions
- Fresh fruit and a healthy working environment
- International and diverse teams
Location: Queen Anne, Seattle.
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Linguistics or related field
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- At least of 2 years of experience in tech sales life cycle from lead generation to closure
- Basic understanding of Machine learning/Artificial Intelligence technologies
- Able to collaborate with tech and product teams internally.