What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the evolution of DefinedCrowd’s Salesforce.com deployment and is responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. This role is part administrator, part technical project manager, and part Salesforce analyst. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes. The successful candidate will have a record of improving business processes and outcomes by configuring and customizing the Salesforce environment and increasing adoption using the Force.com platform.
- Drive consistent adoption and usage of Salesforce across DefinedCrowd’s global organization
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Assess current implementation and provide recommendations for improvements with a focus on reporting, integration of documentation, custom templates, etc
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to learn the industry best practices
- Flexible working conditions
- International and diverse teams
- Fresh fruit and a healthy working environment.
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with Salesforce users to design, document and translate business processes to technical requirement to ensure DefinedCrowd’s Salesforce implementation is optimized to fully enable success across a variety of teams and roles in our global sales environment
- Expert-level understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Implement new processes and facilitate user adoption and usage of Salesforce.com leveraging deep understanding of functionality and best practices
- Strong business and analytics acumen resulting in data-driven recommendations
- Power user of Microsoft Excel including advanced functions like pivot tables, index match, etc
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certifications highly preferred
- Sales Cloud & Service Cloud Developer certifications strongly preferred
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment