DefinedCrowd Corporation is a company based in Seattle, WA, USA, with R&D centers in Lisbon and Porto, Portugal, and Tokyo, Japan. We offer efficient data workflows that enable data scientists to collect, synthesize, enrich and structure training data. We do this by combining human-in-the-loop, automatic tools, and machine learning capabilities to accelerate enterprise machine learning and Artificial Intelligence initiatives training and modeling. Our value proposition is 95-98% quality, speed (5-10x faster than competition), and scale (70 languages and dialects covered). With strong expertise in speech and natural language processing technologies, the company has been serving top AI companies and Fortune 500 companies since day one.
How can you help?
As a Project Solution Developer, you play a pivotal role, leveraging DefinedCrowd’s data collection and annotation workflows to deliver a wide array of precise audio, text, and image data to meet the AI training needs of our customers.
- Leverage DefinedCrowd’s platform APIs, tools, and workflows to implement end-to-end solutions for collecting and annotating crowdsourced data for machine learning;
- Develop and maintain custom scripts, SQL queries, and tools to help monitor projects, manage data flow, and generally extend the capabilities of the platform as needed;
- Develop scripts for data ingestion, pre-processing, post-processing, and deliverable creation;
- Research and develop reusable/extensible tools to make the Project Execution team more efficient;
- Research and implement data collection methodologies (e.g. webcrawling);
- Coordinate with our Product and Engineering teams to integrate your custom tools and processes into our platform;
- Facilitate a collaborative environment aligned with company objectives;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Amazing career development opportunities in a high growth international company;
- Excellent compensation and benefits package;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and a healthy working environment;
- International and diverse teams (25+ nationalities across 3 countries).
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related field;
- Experience with Python & C# or similar scripting languages in the context of data processing;
- Knowledge of REST API's;
- Knowledge of SQL databases and query writing;
- Ability to learn and troubleshoot quickly and independently;
- Ability to quickly implement and iterate on end-to-end solutions to for a wide variety of data management problems;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English;
- Be collaborative, accountable, flexible, committed and have a positive attitude.