What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: empowerment, mastery, contribution, and collaboration. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in Lisbon.
- Apply your knowledge in Speech Processing to solve and productize hard problems in a crowdsourcing context
- Design, implement and optimize speech services on the platform
- Participate in integration strategies and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution and monitor its performance
- Work with other team members (including product team, speech scientists and linguists) in designing, testing and implementing cutting edge speech tools and models
- Carry out structured, concise and reproducible data analysis that generates insight on different types of data.
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to learn the industry best practices
- Flexible working conditions
- International and diverse teams
- Fresh fruit and a healthy working environment.
Required Skills:Background in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics or relatedSoftware development experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, C#, Java, C/C++Knowledge in data science/machine learningExperience with distributed systemsInterest in speech communication science (automatic speech recognition, speech synthesis, speaker detection, etc.Prior experience with toolkits such as Kaldi, HTK, Attila or similarKnowledge in phonetics, speech production, signal processing or relatedHands-on experience in deep learningPublications in the area of speech communicationGood communication and writing skills.