Technical Project Manager (Portugal)
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are looking for individuals that thrive at developing good relationships with customers by understanding their data requirements and delivering on those needs. The role will entail interacting with top corporate clients on a regular basis and provide technical advice to sales teams.
- Gather requirements from our clients (big tech giants like Amazon) and deliver crowdsourced training data for AI or trained models
- Create action plans, allocate resources and communicate with external clients and other internal stakeholders
- Execute projects using our platform, implement custom features, and pre-process the client’s data
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables, and communicate progress with clients
- Define data quality metrics, guaranteeing customer requirements are met and validate deliverables against those metrics
- Follow-up with platform features in collaboration with the Engineering team.
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to learn the industry best practices
- Flexible working conditions
- International and diverse teams
- Fresh fruit and a healthy working environment.
Location: Lisbon or Porto
- Academic or industry background in Speech Applications or Natural Language Processing as a product manager or program manager
- Hands-on experience with regular expressions and scripting (Python or similar)
- Hands-on experience with SQL or similar relational databases
- Knowledge of JSON or similar
- Flexibility in working with remote teams and clients in different timezones
- Client oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Experience in project management
- Industry experience in tech companies building AI technologies is a plus
- Eager to learn and able to operate independently in a flexible environment
- Tech savvy.