Technical Project Manager (Seattle)
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are looking for individuals excel at understanding our client’s requirements and translating those into efficient projects, as well as implementing those projects end-to-end. Processing large amounts of data is a challenge you welcome, and you are comfortable working closely together with our Customer Success team and our Project Managers to make each project a success.
- Translate requirements from our clients (big tech giants like Amazon) into projects
- Implement and execute projects using our platform, implement custom features, and pre-process the client’s data and/or gather and process data from other sources
- Communicate with internal stakeholders
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
- Define data quality metrics, guaranteeing customer requirements are met and validate deliverables against those metrics
- Follow-up with platform features in collaboration with the Product team
- Facilitate a collaborative environment aligned with company objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- Academic or industry background in Speech Applications or Natural Language Processing as a product manager or program manager
- Hands-on experience with regular expressions and scripting (Python or similar)
- Hands-on experience with SQL or similar relational databases
- Knowledge of JSON
- Flexibility in working with remote teams and clients in different timezones
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Experience in project management
- A strong background in areas such as BI, Data Science or Data Analytics is a plus
- Industry experience in tech companies building AI technologies is a plus
- Eager to learn and able to operate independently in a flexible environment
- Tech savvy.