Technical Project Manager
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in our Seattle headquarter, our R&D centers in Lisbon and Porto, or our office in Tokyo:
- Manage customer deliverables by gathering requirements, creating a plan of action allocating resources and communicating with other stakeholders
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
- Define data quality and validate against customer requirements
- Create and analyse data reports
- Follow-up with platform features in collaboration with the Engineering team
- Client oriented
- Experience in project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Japanese, other languages are a plus
- Knowledge of SQL or similar relational databases, knowledge of regular expressions, Python or similar
- Eager to learn and able to operate independently in a flexible environment
- Tech savvy