What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are currently looking for talented new members across the world to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in Porto offices.
What you'll do:
- You’ll design high-fidelity user-interfaces, having in mind not only user needs, but also technical and business requirements;
- You’ll create assets from concept to delivery, and apply them within web and mobile apps;
- You’ll collaborate with product managers to better understand product and business requirements;
- You’ll contribute to the company’s Design System by creating and maintaining it;
- You have more than 2 years experience in Visual Design or a related practice;
- You have experience turning requirements into brand-aware visual assets;
- You’re able to create and maintain Visual Systems that apply throughout multiple products;
- You can easily visualize the interaction and the impact your work has on the product’s usability;
- You're a team player and recognize the value of collaboration;
- You’re enthusiastic about design and willing to learn something new;
- You’re ready to high-five your colleagues when reaching a goal together! 😃